Monday, July 2, 2012

It Felt So Good Between My Toes

While shopping for some new rugs to protect our precious new foors, I came across this little treasure.

Taken with my camera phone.  No instagram here.

I was fortunate to be wearing flip flops, so I threw care to the wind, tossed off my thong and gingerly tucked my toe into that rug.

Pure luxury.

This carpet was so fluffy and soft and decadent,  I had to rub my entire foot on it (a move that is always appreciated by the salesfolk).

No joke, the first thought that came into my mind was, "Ahhhh, it's like I'm walking across a field of baby minks."

My second thought was an edit of the first thought.

As much as I loved the feel of it, I had to tear my self away, because no way was I bringing home a rug that looked like a bunch of cotton balls.  But it's memory will be forever etched in my heart.




No comments: