Friday, February 10, 2012

The Berman 'Do

The other night, I glanced over at L, and I thought to myself, "he looks familiar."  Not in the "of course he should, he's your son" kind of way, but more in a "who does he remind me of?" way.  It didn't take long before I realized that he reminded me of Rodger Berman, Rachel Zoe's husband.

It's the hair.  And the round cheeks.

This is L.
This is Rodger Berman.

My slight displeasure over realizing that all my mindless tv watching has seeped into my subconscious turned quickly to pride and a congratulatory pat on the back.  Why?  Because I cut L's hair!  That's right.  Cheapskate me, who recently wrote this lovely bit about how much I hate paying for hair cuts (Ridiculously Inconsistent Guest Blogger) am the talent behind this haircut.

This is a big deal, folks.  Did I tell you I crunch numbers for a living?  Edward Scissorhands, I'm not.  Heck, I remember in kindergarten, being totally bummed to hear my teacher tell my mom that I needed to work on cutting.  Funny the memories we hold onto.

Anyway, the Berman 'do must've cost him, what, 90 bucks?  That's a total shot in the dark...in truth, he looks more like a $150/cut kind of guy.  Personally, I like L's cut better.  Better texture, better angles, ha.

I don't want to get a big head or anything, but...anybody need a haircut?


2 comments:

TILTE said...

Roger Berman looks a little like Todd Oldham. -Who used to guest on MTV's House of Style back. -Which coincidentally is where I learned how to get mens hair. -And I know I've cut Kenny's hair a few times.

Things are getting creepy.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! That's awesome!

I think our home cuts look better because we have an hour do devote to making each strand look perfect, and we're doing it fresh. Salons want clients in and out as fast as possible and aren't as deliberate.

Go you. :)