Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween Only Comes But Once A Year

My favorite holiday of the year has come and gone, and today I'm feeling a bit of a Halloween hangover.  Not from too much drinking or too much candy, but from too much excitement.  This over-sized kid got overstimulated and had to go to bed early; but not without first enjoying the holiday to it's fullest.  

And by fullest I mean, wearing multiple costumes, entering contests in cities that I don't even live near, and convincing all coworkers in my vicinity to dress up like the bunch of middle-aged fools that we are.

It was a great month holiday.  And now I'm tired.

Grandma stole every idea Pinterest had to dish out.




That's me trying to channel my inner Kia Hamster.



A few belts and a bed to jump off of are all a boy needs to feel like a ninja.



At our house, it's not a party unless donuts are involved.  And dog crates.



Guess who won the toilet paper mummy contest?



Coolest recipe ever for Halloween punch.



But if you lose the recipe and wing it, you may end up with a volcano-like eruption on your hands.



Unfortunately, I have no pictures of the costume contest, but my sister took some great ones and posted them on her blog here and here.  She made the best thrift store costumes this year...you have to see them

Back to the slide show.

That's me, trying to channel my inner Meadowlark Lemon.

Coolest costume of the season.

I sit behind this guy at work.  I guess that makes me the horse's ass.

Samuel L. Jackson Nick Fury stopped by for some coffee.

As you can see, I am clearly the life of the party.

I'll leave you with this short video, taken yesterday.  I should've been working...this is our busiest time of the year.  But the hours have been long lately, and we're all getting a little punchy.  Which probably explains why we thought this video was the funniest thing since Dave Coulier.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great costumes! Short of the garbage can, I was Oscar the Grouch.

Number Whisperer said...

Jman! Long time no blog! Good to hear you're still around.